The Italian-Finnish Chamber of Commerce is an independent, non-profit-making voluntary association dedicated to trade relations between Italy and Finland. Italchamber – Finland is a registered organization recognized by Finnish law, composed mainly of industrial groups, banks, law firms and transport companies, as well as many small and medium-sized enterprises. Italchamber was founded in 1962 and aims to promote commercial and industrial relations between Italy and Finland, supporting the economic interests of its members and constantly creating opportunities and synergies between the two countries. Italchamber – Finland provides support and assistance to Italian companies wishing to export their businesses to Finland and to Finnish companies interested in establishing cooperation with Italian companies and institutions; the organization acts as a point of reference for requests for information and as a center of visibility for companies, private organizations and public institutions. The Chamber is formally associated with Assocamerestero, a network of 81 chambers of commerce with global reach.
What are the services we offer?
- We support the development and growth of economic exchanges between Italy and Finland, creating opportunities for meetings and dialogue between representatives of the economic and political interests of the two countries;
- We offer assistance and support to Italian operators interested in knowledge and penetration of the Finnish market, as well as assistance for Finnish entrepreneurs interested in operating in Italy;
- We provide consultancy services on all matters relating to commercial and economic exchange in the two markets (market analysis, search for business partners, sectoral studies, economic information);
- We support and promote exchange projects with third-party markets;
- We coordinate and make available to our members a network of qualified professionals able to meet any need for advice and information: lawyers, interpreters, tax experts, accountants, trainers, etc ..;
- We offer conciliation and arbitration services for the out-of-court dispute resolution;
- We promote and organize events, fairs, seminars, workshops, trips, training programs.